Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My new job....

Well, this is for anyone who is interested in my new job. Besides having great pay, benefits, a brand new facility and state of the art equipment...as well as awesome co-workers-we have extremely innovative methods and ideas where I work. I now work at McCune-Brooks Hospital in Carthage, MO. They are very selective about who they hire, so I feel truly privileged to be chosen after an interview and a peer review process. The facility incorporates light, water, and nature into the facility to enhance healing and wellness. They allow patients to choose their own artwork for their rooms and all rooms are private. If you want to "fish" while you recover we can set you right up for that, too. Every room has a view of water-either the waterfall, stream, or lake. Meals are served whenever the patients want them-not at a set time. Staff have concierge services and are truly treated like "family." You can have your dry cleaning done while at work or your car can be picked up and serviced, then returned while you work, too. It is just awesome!!! Check it out at http://www.mccune-brooks.org/getpage.php?name=index
Also, I work 3 days per week so the drive isn't a big deal (12 hr shifts)....and in the winter if it's icy on the roads I can sleep at the hospital.

No comments: